Cover photo by David Hopley.
Triggertrap is looking to hire an Operations Manager to join our team. You will be a key player in ensuring hardware manufacturing, logistics and sales operations run smoothly, and for helping out with the dozens of other tasks and workstreams that are juggled at an ambitious start-up company. You will help identify where our processes are good (and where they can be improved), before gradually taking on some of the key tasks in both the day-to-day and more long-term, strategic running of Triggertrap.
You'll be working most closely with the CEO of the company (Haje), so it's probably helpful if you're based in London, but if you strongly prefer Bristol, we could probably work something out..
A profitable startup, developing exciting and successful hardware and software for photographers. The Christmas season has been super-exciting, and for 2013 and beyond, we're looking to build a wider distribution network.
An experienced operations person with a broad set of skills and an almost unhealthy attention to organisation and detail. You're able to be the first point of contact for our distributors, and you won't be fazed when things go a bit haywire every now and again.
You're a prodigious multi-tasker, and able to keep methodical records of everything that goes on in the Triggertrap warehouse, ensuring that all our sales avenues are under control. You're able to keep our warehouses full, our distributors happy, and you'll be able to take on mini-projects as well - such as planning to take Triggertrap on the road for a trade show in the US, Europe, or Asia...
- Good project management skills
- Logistics experience
- Operations experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good people skills
We will offer you:
- The chance to work at a fast-growing, profitable startup that is pushing the envelope, and forcing photograpers to think about photography in a brand new way
- Flexible working: we're more interested in the work you're doing than when and where you're doing it. That said, we do find we collaborate best when we're in the same room, so you need to be based near us (London).
- Choose your own kit. We'll give you a generous budget to buy your own computer equipment, software, and whatever else you need.
- Share options.
- Generous bonuses.
- All the usual perks: cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, pension.
- Friday beers. Drinks are on us.
- A competitive salary.
How to apply
Please send the below information to email@example.com. No attachments, please, a plain-text e-mail will do nicely! NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We are aiming for a start date in April 2013. We will be evaluating applications as they come in so the earlier you apply the better.
- A short (<500 word) covering letter, explaining why you'd be great for this job.
- A link to your online CV or LinkedIn profile.