Cover photo by Adam Beath.
A key player for Triggertrap, able to build a full set of distribution channels for Triggertrap over the next 12-18 months. Triggertrap is experiencing tremendous success, and we need your help to take us to the global market, building Triggertrap's international distribution network.
A highly profitable startup, developing exciting and successful hardware and software for photographers. We've sold a huge number of Triggertrap Mobile products, and want to build on that success to build an international presence, both online and in bricks-and-mortar photography shops.
We have a few extremely successful examples of how well our distributors are doing out of us - but we need someone like you to lay the groundwork to add more territories to the mix!
A ludicrously well-connected distribution wizard, an extremely results-oriented go-getter, itching for a new challenge. You know the photography industry inside-out, and you have probably developed a distribution network for a brand we've heard of before.
You can rattle off names of distribution companies around the world, and when you call their purchasing managers, they'll remember you fondly. You're happy to get on a plane for a meeting, of course, but you're also eager to make the most of teleconferencing and e-mail in order to keep costs down.
Finally, you're happy to work with us in ensuring that our pricing points and the deals we can offer our distributors are in line with (or better than) industry norms.
- A big, fat book of contacts and connections
- Great sales skills, and a fantastic ability to close the deals
We will offer you:
- The chance to work at a fast-growing startup, shaping the future of the photographic landscape.
- Flexibility: Beyond the initial meet and greet, you don't have to be based in the same city - or even the same country - as us.
- Generous share options.
- A low basic, but extremely generous commission with six figure OTE.
How to apply
Please send the below information to email@example.com. No attachments, please, a plain-text e-mail will do nicely! NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
- A short (<500 word) covering letter, explaining why you'd be great for this job.
- A link to your LinkedIn profile.