[box style="alert"]Please note this article is depreciated and that Bluetooth is not currently available with Triggertrap Mobile. Please see our FAQ for further details. [/box] This morning, we released Triggertrap Mobile 1.5 for iOS on the App Store (download yours here) and Triggertrap Mobile 1.1 for Android on Google Play (download it here).
With this update, we're introducing a load of really cool new features, and we just wanted to show off some of them.
- Wi-Fi triggering! From the iOS app, you can trigger other devices running Triggertrap Mobile. Slave mode is supported in both iOS and Android. Learn more here.
- Bluetooth triggering! Learn more here.
- Lots of new languages -- The iOS app is now available in US English and German as before, but we're adding British English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish, and Simplified Chinese. More languages are to come.
- Various iOS 6 improvements
- More than 20 bugfixes for little things that have been annoying the pants of us for a while. We even fixed a couple of bigger bugs.
Several of the new features we've implemented this time around, and some of the things we have in the pipeline, are all from your suggestions.
As always, if you have ideas for new features you'd like in the future -- or if you've found a bug, or have a suggestion for an improvement, the best place to let us know is in the support forums.
In addition to the updated app, we've listened to your requests, and are launching a brand new version of our Triggertrap Mobile manual.
It's downloadable as a PDF from the Triggertrap Mobile Manual page, and contains all the information you need to learn how to use Triggertrap Mobile's features in depth.
There's loads of other awesome stuff coming up from Triggertrap over the next few months as well, so if you haven't yet, now would be a great time to sign up to the newsletter!